Monday, April 1, 2019

Motherhood (Katie)


A few words on Motherhood...
I never believed I would ever be a mom; yet I prayed faithfully that I would eventually become one. God answered my prayers, even though we had troubles along the way. Isn’t it amazing how God gave women the ability to carry children in their wombs and then bring life into this world? We sacrifice so much for 9 months like our body and certain foods, all for this little precious gift. It is also amazing to think how God has entrusted my husband and I with their lives; it is our duty to bringing them up to be faithful Catholic women. Every day I see God’s face in their faces; like He is right there with me. It is through loving and caring for my daughters that I can see how God loves and cares for us. Jesus says that there is no greater love than someone who lays down their life for others. I will give my life for my daughters if I need to. I pray it never has to happen, yet I will gladly do it if needed.

Right now I can’t imagine my life without my daughters. There were stressful and worrisome times, but it was all worth it. Motherhood is messy. Motherhood is seeing your child’s face every morning when they wake up. Motherhood is unexpected hugs and kisses. Life can be messy, and I may not have it all together, but right now I have it all. It's a wonderful blessing! I wouldn’t trade it for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie review: Unplanned

PSA: Go see this movie! It will open your eyes! Tell your friends! Have a nice day. I am pleased to hear how well Unplanned is doing in ...